- Temporary condition, only valid for 2020: We rent out our lodges for a stay of at least 4 nights.
(During high season we rent out our lodges for full weeks (from Saturday until Saturday). During the rest of the year arrival and departure is possible on any day for a stay of at least 4 nights)
- The lodges Cedrus and Picea are suitable for up to 4 persons. Lodge Larix is suitable for up to 5 persons.Exceeding the maximum number of people per lodge is not allowed.
- Entrance to grounds and lodges only for the persons specified in the reservation.
- We ask you to arrive on the arrival day between 15:00 and 18:00 hours, and on the departure day to vacate the lodge before 10:00 hours.
- Smoking in the houses is not allowed. Pets are also not allowed.
- The rental price includes VAT, and the use of water and electricity.
Reservation / payment
Only after we received 30% of the total rental costs your booking is definite, you pay this amount within 1 week after your reservation.
The remaining 70% must be received by us 6 weeks before your arrival date. In case you book one of our lodges within 6 weeks before the arrival date, you pay the full amount at once.
Together with the confirmation, which we will send you by email, you will find payment instructions.
By transferring the downpayment you accept our General Conditions.
This is a temporary extra condition due to corona:
You can reschedule once, free of charge, to a period until the end of 2021 at the then applicable rental rate, based on availability.
On cancellation until 6 weeks before your arrival date, we will give you a 25% refund of the downpayment. On cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival date, we will give you a 25% refund of the full rental price (if already paid). When you cancel on or after the arrival date, we will give you a 0% refund of the full rental price. When you cancel your reservation we will always refund you the final cleaning costs and the warranty deposit (if already paid).
Together with the second payment (70% of the rental price) you pay the security deposit.
In case you damage or destroy properties of Silver Coast Glamping during your stay, we will deduct this from the security deposit you paid. If the total costs for replacement or repair exceed this amount, we will also charge you for the rest of the total costs.
After you have left we will check your lodges. Within 3 days after our check we will transfer the (remainder of) the security deposit to your bank account. Therefore you have to send us your bank information before your arrival. The information we need is: the name of the account holder, the IBAN number and the BIC code.
Costs final cleaning
Together with the second payment you pay the final cleaning costs.
Silver Coast Glamping is not responsible for any damage, loss, theft, accident, etc. of you and/or your possessions.
You enter and use the lodges, garden, swimming pool, etc. at your own risk.
We recommend you to get a travel and/or cancellation insurance prior to your holiday.