We had a great time at this beautiful place. What a nice, beautiful and especially luxurious tent. We weren’t bored for one minute. Thank you very much for the super service!
Some tips for the new guests:
- number 1 with us: Quinta da Regaleira in Sintra
- through Lisbon with the tuk-tuk
- and stroll through Porto
A bit closer but also super nice:
- Óbidos (you can eat delicious food at the History Man, highly recommended)
- Alcobaça (the monastery is super nice and you can eat delicious tapas at Pratu’s)
- Batalha (this monastery is also breathtaking!)
And do also visit the Palácio Nacional in Mafra. Opposite the palace is a nice pastelaria "Polo Norte".
Have fun in this beautiful area!